SCUBA-SE Archives

October 2000

From:
Chuck Hopf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 19:09:12 -0500
I know you will all understand that I have not reported anything but the
weather since Sat but that is about all there has been to report.  Today,
things are getting back to normal.  The ferries are runnning, the airport is
open, the sun is shining, the birds are singing and all is right with the
world.  Except... I am still not diving.

Aldora just dropped off my list.  Three different stories yesterday and two
this morning with the upshot being I didnt go diving today cause they
screwed around with me til it was too late to go with anyone else.

Tomorrow (based in at least some degree on Bob's recommendation - see Bob I
do sometimes listen to you) and Thursday AM I will be diving with pasquale
and then Thurs PM- Sun AM with Ventura. Ventura would have been my first
choice but I would have been the only person on the boat and he is a better
business man than that.

Up to now, the most exciting diving I have done has been to a depth of 5FFW
in the pool retrieving lawn furniture.  I did have to fight off a few
hummingbirds so it was a death defying free dive.

CH