SCUBA-SE Archives

October 2000

From:
Krazy Kiwi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 01:29:14 -0400
On Sun, 1 Oct 2000 09:17:33 -0700, Reef Fish
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

><snip of the kiwi shears>
>I look at what's going on in Scuba-L occasionally
>(between my extensive travels) VIA THE WEBPAGE
>archives ONLY (which requires NO SUBSCRIPTION
>to Scuba-L), as I've done now to have seen the
>thread in which several posters suggested that I
>faked my identity in posting something to Scuba-L.
>
>The irresponsible acts and PERFONAL ATTACKS (Nick,
>not this -- Quinn and others were attacking me
>PERSONALLY by suggesting that I fake mail.

Im just catching up on wots been going down on the scuba lists. Why am I
NOT surprised to see QUINN'S name, and other members of that certain FAN
CLUB (truely clueless), who are just as dumb for carrying on their
vendetta, putting the boot in!

My, my .. things must be pretty boring on scuba-l if all they can do is
blame Bob for this, blame Bob for that! Poor souls! They dont have a life!!

It's obvious Bob, you make such an impression on them, you are always in
their thoughts tho they might not want to admit it ;-)) About the only
scuba-l poster not carrying a big chip on their shoulder about the previous
history is Chuck. Says something about the rest of them doesnt it!

>Have NEVER faked anything, nor ever will.

Well, we do know of one faker who was caught out via his header. Non-Us
citizen who didnt know much about headers even tho it was obvious from the
start who that *pasta* person woz :-))  As for that other persistant pest
who likes to point fingers .. shame he wasnt sued in the first place!!
Viv