HP3000-L Archives

September 2000, Week 5

From:
Jeanette Nutsford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeanette Nutsford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 18:23:18 +1200
Hello All,

The SIG/3000 meeting for 2001 is in the final stages of planning.

I can confirm the dates will be Monday to Wednesday, February 12, 13 and 14
and we will be returning to HP Cupertino where the first IPROF conference
was held.  This time we will be using the Oak Room to ensure we have room
for all who would like to attend. The SIG/3000 meeting will follow the
Solution Symposium with a planned outing on Sunday 11th for those who will
be staying on and those who will be arriving early.

The agenda for the 3 days will be similar to this year with each day being
focused on similar SIGs. The detailed agenda's will be posted on the Interex
site shortly with registration costs and accommodation details.

We have continued with the SIG/3000 meetings straight after Solution
Symposium by popular demand. It is unfortunate that there is a conference in
Florida on the same dates. I apologise to any people who would have attended
both meetings but we could not move the SIG/3000 before the Solution
Symposium as we need to work in with HP.

I will post an update to this list when the planning details are completed.

Jeanette Nutsford
Chairman, SIG/3000 Task Force