HP3000-L Archives

September 2000, Week 5

From:
Tracy Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tracy Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 06:21:49 -0700
With some good luck and a lot of work, they'll manage to sort out the
various libraries of manuals and you'll be able to find (and maybe globally
search?) them all in one consistent index.  And it looks like that lot of
work is in progress (fingers crossed).

Online manuals are GREAT when their access time is short and they're
searchable;  FINDING them is the only real problem.

HP: keep it up, this really is getting better; THANKS!  (And don't throw out
ANY of 'em!)

K Tracy Pierce, Systems Programmer
Golden Gate Bridge, Hwy & Trnsp Dist
PO Box 9000, Presidio Station