HP3000-L Archives

September 2000, Week 5

From:
Mark Wonsil <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 17:18:53 -0400
Has anyone else got messages to call 1-800-650-8563 asking about your
experience at HP World?  When you call the number, a friendly voice on the
line answers "Hewlett-Packard Marketing, May I help you?"  My heart stopped.
Here was my chance.  As it turns out I think I got the call for swiping my
badge at the HP show with the kids.  The man wanted to know what I wanted
from HP.  I told him my clients enjoys a mid-range box that doesn't have a
large administrative costs and is stable, like a VW Beetle or a hammer.
(Just kidding....)  He appeared to take the time to write down what I said
and then thanked me.

Mark Wonsil
4M Enterprises, Inc.