HP3000-L Archives

September 2000, Week 3

From:
Wirt Atmar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 21:40:17 EDT
Richard writes:

> I get this, too on the above URL.
>  Bad request
>  Your browser sent a query this server could not understand.

I can read the appropriate pages easily enough, but when I go to buy the
WebWise software, things come to a dead stop (I wasn't actually going to buy
the software, but I did want to see how the entire purchasing process was
handled and what the product cost).

I've tried three times now, each time separated by an hour. For all practical
purposes, it appears as if the secure server is dead, which may not be the
best advertisement for someone trying to buy secure server software :-).

Wirt Atmar