HP3000-L Archives

September 2000, Week 3

From:
Chris Goodey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Goodey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 17:27:44 -0700
Of course, it depends on what you want the disc drive for.
I just priced used drives for the HASS (High Availability
Storage System) for hot-swappable 9GB drives.

For low profile (fit 8 to a HASS) they wanted $1400,
but for larger half height, that only can fit 4 per enclosure,
they only wanted $600.)

While SCSI is basically SCSI, I always assumed you can't just
run down to the local computer store and grab just any drive
and expect it to work on the HP3000.