HP3000-L Archives

September 2000, Week 3

From:
"Stigers, Greg [And]" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stigers, Greg [And]
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 11:31:35 -0400
X-no-Archive:yes
There's something fundamentally wrong when the big vendors feel the need to
compete over open standards / open source.

BTW, Mark, I believe that anything divine is considered legacy now... in
spite of the lack of agreement on any dates of origin, it agreed that such
system predates the involved vendors and are therefore deemed sun-set
technologies.

Greg Stigers
http://www.cgiusa.com