HP3000-L Archives

September 2000, Week 3

From:
Keven Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Keven Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 17:34:30 -0600
Wesley Setree says
I went to all the Web sessions on the 3000 at HP World and still don't know
how to set up a web page on my system. I know it's not difficult but
will/can you provide a class dealing with basic web site set-up (and
possibly pitfalls to avoid)?

Yes, This would be nice. Given a system with 6.0 (or 6.5), a step by step on
setting up
Apache, 1st default/index web page would be great. along with BIND, SAMBA,
and JAVA.
I believe many hesitate waiting for that "lead me by the hand" walk thru.
Should be a paper
to place on Jazz for those that miss it, also.