HP3000-L Archives

September 2000, Week 3

From:
Tracy Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 22:34:06 -0400
Didn't it used to be you would also get a small sticker indicating
which operating systems you use?  That allowed you to identify
fellow MPE users without having to buy a yellow T-shirt.

But then again, no stickers encourage conversation between us
and the vendors on the floor.  You have to spar a few words with
them BEFORE you find out they don't (or do) support MPE.

And also, now there are so many operating systems your badge
could be covered with stickers.

I've set my options to NOMAIL as I'll be on vacation for two
weeks.  So I won't see any responses to this unless you copy
me also.

"Leonard S. Berkowitz" wrote:

> First, a minor matter but a serious irritant: The badges. While the badge
> holder's first name was in larger type and could be seen from two or three feet
> away, I could manage to read full names only by nearly leaning on the person.

[snip]
--
BT
NNNN