HP3000-L Archives

September 2000, Week 3

From:
Art Bahrs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Art Bahrs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 08:54:31 -0700
Hi Tracy :)
    um... didn't go to the show but.... did place a call requesting a bid on
buying between 300 and 400 licenses (sp) of Reflection for the PC.... that
was over a week ago and still haven't received a call back.....

   Needless, to say, we bought MiniSoft which came in at less than half the
cost and all the features and then some that we needed.... and the Tech
Support is great!

   Maybe WRQ just doesn't need to sell a few copies??  hmmmm.....

Art "designing configs and scripts " Bahrs