HP3000-L Archives

September 2000, Week 2

From:
Jens von Bülow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jens von Bülow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 16:04:56 +0200
Mark,

Thanks for the prompt reply. I already have your port installed and can
successfully use it locally on MPE - which I am doing to maintain our
command files. However, I want to be able to use my "cvs pserver" on my
machine to update our command files on a client's machine.

My questions is, "Have you managed to get the "pserver" to *work* under
inetd on MPE?" I keep getting the "setuid" error mentioned in my original
post.

I look forward to your response.

Regards
Jens