HP3000-L Archives

September 2000, Week 2

From:
David Friswell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Friswell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 07:40:58 -0600
Hello Good People,

I am in the process of setting up a Model 10 Disk Array for a customer with
an MPE/ix box and have configured a 9GB RAID1 volume (non-system) on it.
MPE/ix is able to see the volume and all of the sectors that should be
there.  The manual for the array states that 9GB drives aren't supported
under MPE/ix.  Can anyone tell me if that's a reference to 9GB on LDEV1 or
is there some other 'gotcha' that I'm not seeing yet?  I say it works unless
someone can tell me different.

-----

David Friswell - Customer Engineer
Datagate, Inc. - www.datagateinc.com