HP3000-L Archives

September 2000, Week 1

From:
Jon Backus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jon Backus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 07:55:45 -0400
        There is a new training facility located in the eastern United
States, specifically Hagerstown Maryland, equipped and geared heavily toward
training classes for the HP e3000.  The school is called "Tech Group
University" and it's URL is "www.abcTechGroup.com".  The first class
scheduled is an MPE Performance class by Lund.  Other classes currently
being developed include a class on MPE Security by VE*Soft, Suprtool by
Robelle/Jeff Kubler, COBOL by Jeanette Nutsford, and Image by Adager.  In
addition, DISC, Minisoft, Taurus, Quest, Telamon, Hillary, and COTC are
looking into various classes they may offer.

        If there are other application and utility vendors that would be
interested in conducting classroom style training on their products and/or
various aspects of the MPE platform, please contact us and we will work with
you to add it to the curriculum.  If anybody thinks of other topics that
they would like to see offered, please send us suggestions and we will work
to get the classes created and on the curriculum.

        I look forward to see many of you at Tech Group University.  Watch
for an article about us in the September issue of the 3000 News~wire.

Thanx,
   Jonathan M. Backus ~ President
   TechGroup ~ 15 Catawba Place ~ Hagerstown, MD ~ 21742
   Email: [log in to unmask] ~ AIM: JMBackus
   Vmail & Fmail: 301-714-1854
   Web: www.abcTechGroup.com