HP3000-L Archives

September 2000, Week 1

From:
Doug Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Doug Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 07:41:33 -0700
I would like to "retire" the combined 5.0 and 5.5 HP TRANSACT Manuals on my web site at www.mind-set.com for both the HTML, but especially, the PDF versions. They take about 10 megabytes of web real estate.

If you are still expecting to use either, please let me know and I will delay the "retirement".

I am expecting to remove them tonight, if there are no objections.

I can put either or both back on request.

The HTML version could be zipped for download to be used locally, if there is enough demand.