SCUBA-SE Archives

September 2000

From:
John Nitrox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 20:24:40 -0500
At 04:44 PM 9/30/00 -0700, Shep Griswold wrote:

>CRS also means "can't remember shit"     :)    as in "I can't remember shit
>anymore"
>
>It's an old age thing ....some of you wouldn't understand  :-)

        Yes, as I recall, I think that's right, hmmm.  Where the heck is that
ginkgo biloba.  (Strange aging reminiscence:  The ginkgo tree was long
thought extinct until a few examples were found in Asian lamaseries from
where it became a popular ornamental tree.  When I lived in New York in the
early 60s either on 112 St. or 111 St. a Chinese gentleman in a kaftan and
yarmulke (he really was Chinese) would come and pick the seeds every fall;
I have no idea why, but no doubt his memory is now better than mine.  What
was that question again?  I just can't remember stuff anymore.  :-) )
Just keep in mind (kind of like remembering) that the CRS you see
underwater is not the same as the CRS you get when you have family reunions
with distant relatives.

>>If I had feathers, I'd jump from the top of a building to see if I could
>fly. Sure, maybe it wouldn't work, but I'm no chicken.

        I don't know what you're doing with those feathers Shep, but I've got a
two pairs of fins here and some big ideas.

DPTNST,

John