SCUBA-SE Archives

September 2000

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 13:27:55 -0400
On Sat, 9 Sep 2000 12:11:18 -0500, Chuck <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> [...]

Cite the "first mud slung by Bob"!   Go back and review YOURSELF.

That was when I EXPLAINED to you and the readers why among other
things, the name IS important, after this rather obvious HUMOR

This was the EXACT context:

 >>what is in a name?  A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.
 >>
 >>CH
 >
 > I'll tell you what's in a name in this case, Chuck Simicich!  ;-)
 >
 > There is NO sweet-smelling rose, but stench from Nick Simicich's

Is that what you called the first mud slung against you, by calling
you "Chuck Simicich" in the above context?  Did you miss the smiley?

If that's NOT what you meant, you need to better explain yourself.
I've slung no mud against you.  I have cited FACTS against you, which
I can well understand why you don't like to be reminded.

I made MY Editorial.  You're welcome to make your own.  But if you're
going to call me names because I have stated my case, then you've got
a LOT to learn, Chuck!

-- Bob.