SCUBA-SE Archives

September 2000

From:
David Strike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 07:07:12 +1000
On Saturday, September 09, 2000 4:30 AM, Reef Fish wrote:

(snip)
> Chapter 2.  What about Scuba-L?

> SCUBA-L     Scuba diving discussion list (764 subscribers)

> Yeah, sure -- the 764 subscribers.  ;-)   THAT was the number
> Quinn Harry used when he wrote his poison letter to the President
> of Clemson U about me, based on fabrications AND lies by Ron Lee
> and Hugh Huntzinger. That was the most ugly episode in the
> entire history of Scuba-L (starring Nick, Hugh, and Quinn). You
> can read about it in the archives, if you have the stomach.  ;-)

That can't be the same Quinn that now posts on techdiver forum?  No!
Impossible!  The one that you refer to was crusading for temperate language,
rational and helpful behaviour and heightened levels of discussion, whereas
the one posting on Techdiver appears to have no problems with the attitude
shown by several of that forum's leading lights!  It has to be two different
people with the same name.  Either that or it's the same person with two
different faces and a toadying attitude!

Strike