HP3000-L Archives

August 2000, Week 4

From:
Doug Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Doug Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 15:14:59 -0700
My memory isn't what it used to be, but weren't there assurances in the Muscone Center last year from HP that, yes, they were going more and more to Patch i/X and AUTOPAT was going the way of... something that's gone away?

>>> Barry Durand <[log in to unmask]> 08/22 2:42 PM >>>
Ditto!  I once asked the HPRC if I could apply a particular
patch with Patch\iX and it took a good couple of rounds even
to get a straight answer from them.  (I will admit that I may
not have been *extremely* clear in my question).  Anyway,
the one person who gave the answer that I could use Patch\Ix said
he would check into it.

Barry Durand