HP3000-L Archives

August 2000, Week 4

From:
"F. Alfredo Rego" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
F. Alfredo Rego
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 10:20:30 -0600
"Kevin D. Joseph" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Great comments regarding the WSJ ad and its many nth-degree harmonics
(or disharmonics?)  I am sure you have reached many resonant spirits.

>I also would like HP to develop a portable HPe3000.  Not a laptop, but
>a machine about a third the size of a 918.  Something that I could carry
>on to a plane and hook my laptop up to as a console and terminal at a
>potential client site and do a demo.  Just my personal pipe dream.

Mine, too.  I actually carry a 918 in a Samsonite suitcase and I would
immediately buy a smaller machine.  See some photos of my adventuresome
HP e3000 and its packing:

http://www.adager.com/jpeg/3kHotel.jpeg
http://www.adager.com/jpeg/3kHotel2.jpeg
http://www.adager.com/jpeg/3kHotel3.jpeg

http://www.adager.com/jpeg/3kWrap0.jpeg
http://www.adager.com/jpeg/3kWrap1.jpeg
http://www.adager.com/jpeg/3kWrap2.jpeg
http://www.adager.com/jpeg/3kWrap3.jpeg

  _______________
|            r  |  Alfredo                     [log in to unmask]
|          e    |                           http://www.adager.com
|        g      |  F. Alfredo Rego
|      a        |  Manager, R & D Labs
|    d          |  Adager Corporation
|  A            |  Sun Valley, Idaho 83353-3000            U.S.A.