HP3000-L Archives

August 2000, Week 4

From:
Andreas Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 10:56:40 +0200
cool down all, please ....

beside the technical stuff I like to read jokes from time to time (as non-U.S.
member sometimes I cannot understand everything - (aren't Republican and
Democrat human political people at all ?)) but if some people like to discuss
refrigerator lights why not ? I have the delete button!

as

dsilva <[log in to unmask]>@RAVEN.UTC.EDU> on 24/08/2000 10:29:32 PM

Please respond to dsilva <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:  HP-3000 Systems Discussion <[log in to unmask]>