HP3000-L Archives

August 2000, Week 4

From:
Jim Gilbert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Gilbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 17:45:55 -0700
wow, do you have like really cool secret handshakes and stuff like that too?

At 02:30 PM 8/24/00 -0700, dsilva wrote:
>   No I do not Sir.  I am a member of an international brotherhood of
bikers.   I do not take disrespect from any citizen or biker lightly.  You
disrespect one of us, you disrespect all of us and you must take
responsibility for the consequences.   We will give you respect and expect
to be respected otherwise.  That is the end of my statement.  There is no
job, no citizen, no state that can stand the power of the brotherhood.