HP3000-L Archives

August 2000, Week 4

Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 16:08:30 -0700
Sorry my mistake.  In all cases I was increasing the file flimit from 120,000 to
210,000. Sorry I was typing the information from my notes.   Each test was done
from the same file restored from tape.  You may think they are the same, I
personally have found a big difference in time on how long each one worked.

Abraham Z.