HP3000-L Archives

August 2000, Week 1

From:
Erik Vistica <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 19:42:20 -0400
BDY.TXT (48 lines)
I found what looks like the same RCAN in Appendix L of the Vplus manual at
docs.hp.com

Or (in my hot little hands) the hardcopy version

HP Data Entry and Forms Management System (VPLUS) Reference Manual
Edition 6   March 2000 (That's right, a new printing of the VPLUS manual)
Appendix L (A Programmer's Guide to VPLUS) under VPLUS Enhancements, page 662.

http://docs.hp.com/dynaweb/smpe/b1019/56k/@Generic__BookView

I can't explain why there is a conflicting statement in Chapter 6 (Using VPLUS
Intrinsics) under VCHANGEFIELD on page 264. (I think I saw some SR's about
this).

In any case, it appears that color for the 2 terminals is now supported (given
the dates on some of the docs in our database). Like I said, I have not
actually tried it myself. Has anyone attempted this recently?