HP3000-L Archives

August 2000, Week 1

From:
Connie Samuel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Connie Samuel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 13:40:18 -0700
[log in to unmask] writes:
>and the user has no
>free access
>> to the colon prompt.

Someone initially wrote about transferring files with Reflection and
having to give the user access to the colon prompt.

We use Reflection here at Clatsop as well as third-party software from
SunGard Bitech and Software Research Northwest.  None of our users have
access to the colon prompt, but are able to transfer files at the main
menu level because they have gone into the file transfer section, setup
and changed the startup command to :RUN PCLINK2.PUB.SYS
inserting a colon in front of the word RUN.

Connie Samuel
Clatsop Community College / Astoria, Oregon
503/338-2320
[log in to unmask] / www.clatsop.cc.or.us