HP3000-L Archives

August 2000, Week 1

From:
Art Bahrs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Art Bahrs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 11:48:49 -0700
Hello Mr. Prather,

   Recently Wirt Atmar posted the URL listed below.... This InfoWorld
article basically amounts to excellent *FREE* advertizing (sp) for IBM about
their AS/400 product line... and shows a stance that is garnering IBM sales
inquiries ....

   When will we see similar *FREE* advertizing (sp) from/for HP's e3000
product line?

Thanks,
Art Bahrs
President
Oregon Regional User's Group for HP Computer Users (ORERUG)
(503) 644-6444 x 4341