HP3000-L Archives

August 2000, Week 1

From:
Chuck Ciesinski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 10:08:47 -0400
To All:

Bob Graham Wrote..
"Excellent point... I've often thought that the only substantial deficiency
with the HP3000 was the marketing and corporate support given the box.  IMO,
the HP3000 has been successful in SPITE of HP, not BECAUSE of HP."

I would like to believe that the success of the HP e3000 is due to the diligence
of the employes at HP
who have worked on, and for the 3000, over the course of numerous years.  They
have listened to us, heard us
and helped us.  They read and participate in this list.  To say that the success
of our favorite platform is in
"SPITE of HP"  is a disservice to them.

Chuck Ciesinski
Hughes Network Systems
Germantown MD

P 301 601 2608

The opinions expressed are my own and not my employers.