HP3000-L Archives

August 2000, Week 1

From:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 14:41:33 -0700
Donna,

I had the same kind of problem going to 6.0 on a couple of machines (version
mismatches) because these machines had once had X.25 support (pre-5.5). The
system did not complain when these machines were upgraded to 5.5, nor to any
PowerPatch, but the upgrade to 6.0 was another story. IIRC, we just deleted
the offending files, re-ran jconfjob and the network started fine. [I
believe there was a thread about this on 3000-L sometime in the last year.]

John