SCUBA-SE Archives

August 2000

From:
Crusty Russ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 07:47:38 -0500
Hi Bjorn,

Although my spell checker is gagging a bit on the new words, it's
'learning' them as fast as it can. :-)

Thanks for sharing the site...thou roguish plume-plucked nut-hook.

Best regards,
Russ

BTW, when are you and the 'ever more abundant' Soyong next due for a
trip to Dallas?  Chuck, Jeannie, Elisa, and I just had a wonderful
dinner and chat with Lee who was visiting here during a seminar he was
teaching.  We would love to see both of you, too, on your next visit.