SCUBA-SE Archives

August 2000

From:
David Strike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 08:22:00 +1000
On Wednesday, August 30, 2000 2:59 AM, Reef Fish wrote:

(big snip 'cause my knowledge of Rio is limited to the first verse of a
Peter Allan song) :-)

> >Oh, and also the word "chop!" which means "draft" as in "draft beer" and
is
> >pronounced "shopppp" with heavy emphasis on the "P"  Just ask your beach
> boy
> >for chop! and he'll know what you mean.

> That would be appropriate advice for Andy Johnson and Strike.  I
> CHARACTERIZE the taste of all beers as "P", with emphasis on 'equine',
> and I don't touch that stuff if I can help it.  :-)

I actually don't like beer either, but somebody once told me that drink is
my enemy - and that as such, I should confront it.  Since when I've lost
track of the number of glorious battles that I've had with beer!  :-)

Strike