SCUBA-SE Archives

August 2000

From:
David Strike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 16:20:26 +1000
On Friday, August 25, 2000 1:21 PM, Bjorn Vang Jensen wrote:

> Andy wrote:
(snip)
> > Yup, fearsome lass she is too. She's previously attacked me with  a
double
> > edged 'kitchen devil' knife

> She has expensive taste in weaponry! My little brother used letter
openers.
> We were obviously deprived children :-)

> > >Not a chance :-) But for my unfortunate tardiness in procuring the PADI
> > >Underwater Caesarian Specialty, it would have happened already!
> > >Bjorn
>
> > Now I think my big sis could have helped there !!

> > Luckily she doesn't dive.

> It wouldn't be safe to go in the water. Strike might consider hiring her
as
> a bodyguard against titan triggers...

I've decided that the whole purpose of the buddy system is insurance against
chance encounters with Titan Triggerfish.  The problem is finding a buddy
who's ignorant enough about their behaviour and who's prepared to interpose
their body between mine and any fearsome beastie that decides it's time for
a re-match!  :-)

Strike