SCUBA-SE Archives

August 2000

From:
"M. Bevelhimer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 09:54:07 -0400
At 03:29 AM 8/24/00 +0100, Aldo P. Solari [APS] wrote:
>Hi  all. This is my first post to this forum. I was invited to by
>a  fellow  diver.  I am a fisheries biologist (last DECO stop of a

Welcome, nice to have a fellow fisheries biologist aboard!

Are you the same Aldo P. Solari that ruled the Fish-Ecology list with an
iron-fist, kicking people off who dared discuss anything that didn't fit
your narrow definition of fish ecology?

Hope your attitudes about appropriate list behavior have relaxed a bit over
the years, or you may not enjoy your stay here on SCUBA-Anarchy.  ;-)

-Mark B.