SCUBA-SE Archives

August 2000

From:
Confucio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 06:26:57 -0400
Hi all
I was invited to take part in september to a trip in Egypt with
a group of non divers who will stay two days in Red Sea.
So here is the problem: I'm intentioned to do 2 dives everyday
but the plane will depart the day after at 7.00 am.
In other words if I end the last dive say at
5.00 pm I have only about 14 hours before to fly, in place
of the recommended 24 or more. So I wonder if, using
Nitrox, those required 24 hours can be reduced to 14 or less.
If Yes I'm intentioned to get the c-card for nitrox in the
next week.
By the way I take advantage of the opportunity for
remembering that the dive profiles stored during my
free ascent, which some superficial persons defined
a troll, can be found at:

http://members.dencity.com/leebell/dive11.jpg
(preliminary dive)

http://members.dencity.com/leebell/dive21.jpg