SCUBA-SE Archives

August 2000

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 10:46:14 -0400
I stumbled into an internet cafe this morning in San Jose, and dropped
in to see what's happening in SCUBA-SE.

I read a few posts from the web, and was able to ascertain, from Strike's
first announcement to Don Ward's confirmation, that the tragedy indeed
struck our long=time net friend Ron Fuller.

I hope one of you (or both Strike and Don) would convey my deepest sorrow
and condolences to Ron's family.  I do not have the email address nor the
time to search from it here, but I DO want it be know that this is the
ONLY post I've made while in San Jose because it is IMPORTANT to ME.

-- Bob.