HP3000-L Archives

July 2000, Week 4

From:
"Stigers, Greg [And]" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stigers, Greg [And]
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 12:52:21 -0400
X-no-Archive:yes
Add me to the count.

While I think it would be great for HP to talk about MPE/iX as the OS they
invented, I do not expect them to (ever) say anything negative about
something they support, or for that matter, any product. Negative
advertising puts folks (and potential alliance partners) off. But I think we
all would welcome more positive advertising. If IBM can sell the AS/400
without POSIX, SAMBA, Apache, or clean and simple network printing, HP ought
to be able to sell MPE with all these things, while they are selling HP.

Greg Stigers
http://www.cgiusa.com