HP3000-L Archives

July 2000, Week 4

From:
Larry Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 10:49:20 -0700
I think everyone is saddened by this, and all  air traffic accidents.  But I
believe that Concord is also on the way out.  It's a financial nightmare to
operate.  The money generated by passengers doesn't make up for the cost to
maintain and fly these birds.  Since Cognos was using the Concord on their
packaging is there any resemblance to the high cost of purchase and
maintenance?

Just my two-cents worth of observation.....