HP3000-L Archives

July 2000, Week 3

From:
Cynthia Fowler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cynthia Fowler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 06:49:49 -0500
Our company strictly follows licensing "laws"  ... we have a license for everything we are required to have one for....Reflection, Office97, etc.

Cynthia Bridges-Fowler
MIS Operations Analyst
IMC Salt, Inc., a division of IMC Global

>>> Silently Worried <[log in to unmask]> 07/18/00 03:58PM >>>
I am posting under an alias since I know other people from my company
subscribe to the list. I'm curious how other companies handle software
licensing? My boss doesn't want to buy additional copies or licenses for
OFFICE, REFLECTION, PROJECT, PAGEMAKER.... He simply tells us to load the
software and forget about it. What are other companies doing about this.