HP3000-L Archives

July 2000, Week 3

From:
Shawn Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shawn Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 12:08:43 -0700
At 12:01 PM 7/18/2000, John Burke wrote:
>On 7/14, OnOn Hong noted:

Absolutely.  I've had to jump on to a number of other solutions waiting for
CSY to decide.  If they don't have the man power, then start outsourcing
more of it.  I know Allegro can pull off a lot of this, and there are many
other great resources out there that could be tapped.

Regards,

Shawn Gordon
President
theKompany.com