HP3000-L Archives

July 2000, Week 2

From:
Wirt Atmar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 16:59:39 EDT
Tom writes:

> I am seeing this also.  I use Eudora 4.3.  This seemed to have started
>  happening after Jeff announced he did something with listserv, like upgrade
>  it or something.

Exactly so. It's appearance was exactly coincident with Jeff's resetting some
of the Listserv's variables about a month ago, during that period when
everyone accidentally got the "[HP3000-L]" attached to their e-mail settings.
The "=20"'s started showing up on the same day.

I've been meaning to mention it to Jeff privately for some time now, but just
haven't gotten around to it. But what the heck, now that it's public
knowledge who the culprit is, everyone needs a good public flogging once and
a while, anyway.

Wirt Atmar