HP3000-L Archives

July 2000, Week 2

From:
Doug Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Doug Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 13:59:50 -0700
Thank you Barry--this is the first time I've seen this mentioned; it is very helpful to know what HP products are installed.

Now. Is there something that can tell us about Suprtool, MPEX, Fantasia, DBGENERAL, OMNIDEX, QUIZ, Data Express,
Job Rescue, Road Runner, third party ODBC driver, Tapes Plus, Security/3000, VEAUDIT, and so forth?

At 2:28 PM -0400 7/10/00, [log in to unmask] wrote:
>Is there a way that you can view the current software that is loaded on a
>particular system??(ie; Image,Suprtool,Cobol ect..)  I seem to remember a
>command that would show you this information, but for the life of me; I am
>drawing a blank right now(must be all of those late nights.)   Thanks in
>advance..

Try either

   :run psswinvp.pred.sys; xl="xl.pred,xl.diag"

or
   :xeq psirpt.pred.sys

Barry Lake                                 [log in to unmask]
Allegro Consultants, Inc.                  www.allegro.com
(408)252-2330