HP3000-L Archives

July 2000, Week 2

From:
Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 00:13:55 -0400
Listserv (more accurately, the raven.utc.edu server) will be down for
several hours Monday morning, July 10, starting "around" 9:00 AM EST for
relocation of the server into our main computing facility.  If
all goes well we expect the relocation to take a few hours, but much
more is being moved besides raven (three offices) so we have no precise
idea of the time for loading and unloading the truck.

Apologies for any inconvenience, we will be back up as soon as possible.

Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>
Listserv administrator for raven.utc.edu