HP3000-L Archives

July 2000, Week 2

From:
"Karman, Al" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karman, Al
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 14:28:45 -0500
In deference to our OT-challenged members, I propose limiting forays out of
HPe-land to topics not quite so offensive....gun control, perhaps?

BTW, this list will Hammer To Death all manner of subject material, and I
don't think OT should be limited to any school of thought.

Al Karman
IT Consultant
US Freightways
773.824.2284