HP3000-L Archives

July 2000, Week 2

From:
OnOn Hong <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OnOn Hong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 20:46:25 -0400
An early version of the e-speak prototype has been running on
MPE/iX 6.0 since last year.  However, we have not pursued the e-speak
technology any further due to the lack of demands from our
customers.  Please let us know if you are interested in integrating
your MPE applications and providing e-services using e-speak.

- OnOn Hong.  HP CSY R&D.