HP3000-L Archives

July 2000, Week 2

From:
Roy Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roy Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 11:34:35 -0600
In article <[log in to unmask]>, Graham, Robert
<[log in to unmask]> writes
>Not to mention "Yes, Prime Minister"!!!!  (Actually, I rather liked that one.)
>
>Bob Graham

Well, thank you for acknowledging the cultural debt as being rather
larger than I thought :-)

But before this thread went over to guns and money, and people's warlike
tendencies, it was about that other HP (Harry Potter) and his warlock
tendencies.

I mentioned Buffy, particularly, as being in the same vein, so to speak.

Though I suppose the Stones *did* have 'Sympathy for the Devil'....
--
Roy Brown  'Have nothing on your systems that you do not know to be
Affirm Ltd  useful, or believe to be beautiful'. (After) Wm Morris.