HP3000-L Archives

July 2000, Week 2

From:
Rich Trapp <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 13:12:12 -0600
Greg,
  Could you be referring to the "Salmon Papers" put out the HPRC back in the
late 1980's?  I seem to recall these being created by the Network support
team...sort of the old green Application Notes, except specifically for
networks...

RAT

 Rich Trapp "RAT"
 Managed Business Solutions   [log in to unmask]   http://www.mbsnav.com
 Assigned to Design Automation Support at Agilent Technologies
 Telnet or 970-679-2221 [log in to unmask]  Loveland, CO USA