SCUBA-SE Archives

July 2000

From:
Crusty Russ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 08:12:18 -0500
David Strike wrote:

> On Monday, July 10, 2000 9:38 PM, Lee Bell wrote:
>
> > If Strike or anyone else has a contact that can be reached via this
> > international media we're so fond of, I'd be interested in contacting
> > hearing from someone who has contacted the organizers who reportedly made
> > and withdrew the invitation.
>
> Will this knowledge make you a better diver?

Even I can answer this one... :-)

*snip*

I for one was looking forward to your return and hearing more about the
show.  With the line up of speakers and attendees, I would hope that
there was much good information exchanged.  Don't let vacuous agency
rantings sour you to posting about the show.

Best regards,
Russ