SCUBA-SE Archives

July 2000

From:
"Quinn H." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 11:22:24 -0400
Carl wrote:

>On a GOOD semi closed system like the Halcyon, which exhausts a fixed
>fraction of breathe each time you will notice your breaths getting
>shorter and therefore have time to react and switch gas or take
>whatever emergency procedures you deem necessary.

Hi Carl,

I've reviewed the Halcyon site for the RB, and I like it too. Also, no
fatalities have ever been reported when a Halcyon was used, according to a
web page on RB deaths (forget where now). I'll post the source later.

What I am interested in here is the price of a Halcyon. Do you, or anyone
else know?

Quinn