SCUBA-SE Archives

July 2000

From:
Jane Alexander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 13:18:12 -0400
Andy Johnson wrote:
> Ooops, you're in the UK aren't you. What area, maybe I can recommend
> somewhere.
> Cheers......

Sorry to confuse you, I'm now in the USA. I shouldn't have started posting
about my Falmouth experiences at the same time:-)

Anyway, the good news is that I decided to go back to the shop we'd used
last year. Perhaps they just take a while to get to know, but they seemed
much friendlier this time:-) They'll have all tanks ready for tomorrow (if I
didn't have to work I could have waited for them). Only drawback is the
distance/time it takes to get there. I also ordered my reg and booked a boat
trip;-)

Jane