SCUBA-SE Archives

July 2000

From:
David Strike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 11:01:40 +1000
On Thursday, July 06, 2000 4:28 AM, John Hauer wrote:

> 2) Planning a long trip to Australia - six months starting next Februaury.
> so far we are vague in our plans to visit the GBR and regions. Anyone down
> there with good tips and such. It'd be kinda nice to start some direct
> emails going.

G'Day, John!  What sort of diving interests do you have? And what sort of
budget in terms of live-aboards?  Let me know and I'll post you privately
with some contacts, ideas, etc.  As far as tips are concerned just remember
to say, "Mmm!  Vegemite.  It's good!"    "Mmm!  Tim-Tams.  They're good!"
Mmm!  Beer.  It's good!  Allow me to buy you another!"  :-)

Strike