SCUBA-SE Archives

July 2000

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 00:17:20 -0400
On Sun, 30 Jul 2000 23:41:44 -0400, Reef Fish
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Finally, you were reply to my post in which I pointed out your wrong
> accusation of me, giving ALL the specifics WHY you were totally wrong
> when you said:
>
> Lee  >Nice job, Bob.  You attributed this to me without including a
> Lee  >single word posted by me.  Ind of takes personal attacks to a
> Lee  >new level.  It does not surprise me that you're the one do so.
>
> Where is your RETRACTION?>
>

> >Put up or shut up . . . if you can.
> >
> >Lee

>Where is your EXPLANATION or RETRACTION?  Never mind the apology.
>
> -- Bob.

I shouldn't have overlooked this one in your reply, yet ANOTHER
unsubstantiated accusation:

Lee> You lack of substance, lack of contribution and
Lee> constant harassment of everyone in a vain attempt
Lee> to enhance your own image is quite amusing.

Why don't you cite the posts (if you can find ONE) that supported
your ridiculous assertion about my "constant harassment of everyone".

In fact, you are the ONLY ONE I have taken to task ever since we've
moved from Scuba-L because you're behaving the SAME ridiculous way
as you did then, and if you can't stand being pointed out the
FACTUAL FLAWS in your presentation in a discussion, then you shouldn't
engage in one.

I am NOT holding my breath for your RETRACTION of your false
accusation I had previously pointed out (twice) without a
retraction from you.

I am NOT holding my breath for you citing of ANY posts to
substantiate your fabricated accusation of "constant harassment
of everyone" because you have NONE that you can cite, even if
you knew how to use the archives to check!

If you can't retract or substantiate your FALSE claims about me,
then let me simply suggest THIS to you, Lee:

Just DON'T READ anything I post and DON'T BUTT IN, out of context,
as you did on my reply to Viv, in which you have yet to retract
your ridiculous accusation about my mis-attribution and not having
quoted you.

Did you, or did you NOT, make a COMPLETELY FALSE accusation about
me there, Lee?

If you fail to post responsibly and fail to retract false
accusations, then DON'T WHINE about me telling you what TO, or
what NOT to do.

-- Bob.

-- Bob.